How Your Support Helps
Your generous donation will make a difference for the 300+ individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities we serve every year.
Your tax-deductible gift of:
- $1,000 will help purchase adaptive equipment that promotes independence
- $500 will provide job coaching and support to adults working in jobs at group supported sites at local universities and in competitive jobs at more than twelve local businesses
- $300 will allow high school students to visit job sites and explore career options
- $250 will support trips in our accessible van to volunteer at food pantries and other sites in the community, and visit educational and recreation sites
- $150 will provide a life-enhancing session of music therapy, art therapy or healthy cooking and nutrition
- $100 will allow 6 individuals to attend a college basketball game through GWArc Recreation
- $50 will help purchase program supplies
- $25 will purchase iPad applications to help build communication skills
Kristina and Brian cheer the BC Eagles football team at a game with GWArc Recreation.
Alex, a participant in our Group Supported Employment Program, works in the dish room
at Babson College.